Sunday, February 8, 2009

Oh, Sweet Missouri

Departing in TRES DIAS!!! How lovely. :-)

Although packing is a bit of a challenge currently, I'm getting (and remaining) very excited. "Don't take too many clothes." That's what I hear. We shall see.

Trying to research things to do in Sydney, but also looking into history and such regarding Auckland. We have the movie "Whale Rider" sitting on the counter here at home. Perhaps should watch it; however, I believe it is in the plans to watch during IES Orientation. (Which, by the way, sounds amazing!!)

I believe that is all for now. Need to choose which book(s) to take for the plane ride.

So soon!

3 comments:

  1. I plan on reading on the plane too! Maybe I can knock out two books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, do you leave, like, tomorrow then?! I'm so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, yes!! Today, now!! :-) So stoked!

    ReplyDelete